The Servore Autolift Welding Helmet
Now in an even wider range of plain and decaled finishes!
The new Auto-Lift welding helmet from Servore raises the bar for welding safety and convenience and because there is no need to use or carry additional eye and face protection the Autolift makes welding, chipping and grinding easier,quicker and safer.
In Australia alone there are over 116,000 eye injuries every year and a significant number of these are injuries related to welding, chipping and grinding. An unknown number of other people suffer injuries that go unreported or are self managed or treated informally.
Many of those injured used no eye or face protection at all when chipping or grinding – either because they had nothing to hand, could not be bothered to change their headgear or simply thought ‘it would not happen to them’. They removed their welding helmet because they could not see properly and continued with their work until they were hurt.
Unique Auto Lift Design.
Now you can weld, chip and grind with one helmet.
- Easier to use.
- Glove friendly controls.
- Better Protection with a high impact inner protection lens.
- Continuously variable delay control from 0.05 to 0.8 of a second.
- Continuously variable sensitivity control.
- Hi/Lo RF Detection Switch
- New X-view cartridge delivers a clearer, crisper view of the weld.
- See better, weld better, more comfortably.
- The Servore Autolift has been specially designed to meet the challenges of the modern workplace and features a polycarbonate inner protection lens that meets the high impact resistance requirements of AS/NZ 1337 and the 'B' impact rating for EN 175 and EN166.
But better protection is only part of the story:
With the Servore Autolift welding helmet you can not only weld, chip and grind, you can also get a clear, panoramic view of the workplace around you at the touch of a button making work more comfortable and improving convenience as well as general workplace safety.
No wasting time hunting around for goggles and no temptation to continue working without eye and face protection. Better ProtectionSM is built-in and always available with the Servore Autolift and the internal high impact resistant polycarbonate lens (as defined by AS/NZ 1337). Work faster and smarter.
You are protected before, during and after welding from foreign bodies coming into contact with the eye and face significantly reducing the risk of injury when working near other welders. Now you can relax and focus on the job at hand with better protection from Servore.
Because you can set-up more comfortably, accurately and confidently and have a wide field of vision through the inner protection lens you can work faster and improve productivity. Less downtime means improved productivity and earnings.
The Servore Autolift. An investment in safety that pays for itself. Simply Better ProtectionSM:
The new Auto Lift from Servore brings it all together in a package that makes better welding and better protection a simple choice.
Get the Auto Lift today, it’s no ordinary welding helmet, it’s a better solution from Servore.
The Servore Autolift also features:
Better Protection. Better Performance
- Industry leading Auto Darkening Filter (ADF) with patented Inner SenseTM Technology.
Easy to use external controls for sensitivity, delay and shade adjustment.
Dual sensor technology plus Inner Sense RF detection system for increased reliability during out of position and low amp welding.
- Easily changed inner protection lens is impact and scratch resistant. Replacements are inexpensive and easily available.
- Easy TouchSM locking system holds front section securely in place but is operated easily even with a gloved hand.
- X-View Filter: The X-View filter cartridge employs special LCD’s and filters to give you a crisp, clean view of your work from almost any angle while special electronic controls deliver a blazingly fast reaction time of only 1/25,000ths of a second. With full time protection against harmful levels of UV and IR light and Servore's reputation for quality and reliability you can work more confidently and produce better welds with better protection.
- Switching time(light to dark) 1/25,000sec(0.04msec)
- Shade Level Inactivated Shade #4
- Activated Shade #9 ~ #13
- Sensitivity adjustment Dual sensors plus pre-shading
- Low-High switch for RF detection
- Switching delay(dark to light) continuously variable from 0.05 / sec to 0.8 / sec
- Solar power plus two user replaceable disposable 3V Lithium(CR2032). Battery life approximately 2 years or 3,000 hrs
- Supplementary power (does not re-charge batteries).
- Low battery indicator.
- Cartridge size 110 x 90mm(4.3 x 3.5 in)
- Filter window (viewing area) 97 x 46mm(3.8 x 1.8 in)
- Total weight 560g(19.6oz)
- Operating temperature -5 degrees ~ +55 degrees
- Storage temperature -20 degrees ~ +70 degrees
- See expanded information about the controls here.
Auto On / Auto Off 'Wear and Weld' Technology
Servore's auto on / auto off technology means that there is no need to remember to switch the helmet on, just 'wear and weld'. Safe, convenient and easy to use the X-View cartridge in the Auto Lift uses power from both replaceable batteries and special solar cells to react immediately to an arc without you remembering to switch the helmet on. Batteries typically last for years and are easily replaced when necessary. The complete system is tried, tested and proven under the most challenging of conditions and backed by the Servore Standards Guarantee.
Patented Inner Sense Detection Technology
Patented Inner Sense auto sensing system technology reliably detects the arc even at very low power and under difficult conditions. Using a unique combination of optical and electronic sensors and proprietary algorithms Servore engineers have eliminated the need for additional sensors that are often required by less sophisticated systems while achieving even greater control even at low amps or with low signal processes such as TIG.
Full Time Protection
The higher quality full time radiation filters used in all Servore auto darkening filters protect you from harmful radiation. Simply put, they provide better protection than less expensive and inferior filters. Regardless of your choice of Servore product, you can trust Servore not to compromise on safety.
Now you can reliably 'tune out' interference from other welders or specific lighting sources that might otherwise impact on your ability to work comfortably. Simple, convenient and reliable, Servore’s sensitivity control allows you to adapt to the local work environment making welding more comfortable and convenient.
Continuously variable delay control slows the screen when clearing from the dark to the light state. Ideal when tack welding or working on processes that hold high residual heat and intense light in the weld. Learn more.
Just dial in the shade you need for accurate and easy adjustment from shades 9 to 13. Shade numbers are clearly marked making selection of the right shade number quick and convenient.